This Honey Dijon Slaw is the perfect addition to your BBQ this Memorial Day Weekend. Raw honey adds just the right amount of sweetness while slivered almonds add the perfect crunch. I love serving this alone side a juicy burger or grilled white fish.
Honey Mustard Vinaigrette:
- 3 tbsp raw honey
- 2 tbsp paleo approved mayonnaise
- 1¾ tbsp dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1- 12oz bag coleslaw mix
- ½ cup unsalted roasted slivered almonds
- In a large bowl combine Dijon mustard, raw honey, paleo mayonnaise and salt, mix well.
- While whisking slowly pour in olive oil.
- To the large bowl add the coleslaw and slivered almonds.
- Mix to combine.
- Best served cold!