It is officially sweet summer time which means ice cream is on the mind! This creamy and rich Vanilla Cashew Cream Ice Cream is sweetened with dates and raw honey creating just the right amount of sweetness! This recipe will be on repeat at my house!
- 3 cups raw cashews + 2½ cups water for soaking
- 2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ¾ cup dates soaked in boiling water for 10 minutes. Drain after soaking.
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- ¼ tsp salt
- 4 tsp vanilla extract
- Soak cashews in 2.5 cups water for at least 4 hours.
- Rinse and drain the cashews and add to food processor
- Add almond milk and run food processor.
- While the food processor is running, add dates (drained), honey, salt and vanilla extract and continue to run until smooth.
- Pour mixture into an ice cream maker and run until stiff peaks form, about 30 minutes.
- Store in airtight container in the freezer.
- Let defrost about 10 minutes before serving.