Even though Thanksgiving is over we still a few days left in November which means I am going to enjoy all the pumpkin spice while I still can. I served this Paleo Pumpkin Dip on Thanksgiving and saved some to snack on throughout the weekend. This creamy dip is made with cashew cream and all things pumpkin spice. I served the dip alongside simple pumpkin spice almond flour cookies.
- 1 ½ cups raw cashews soaked overnight. Drain and rinse.
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ⅓ cup raw honey
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Place drained cashews in food processor. Run until smooth and pasty.
- Add remaining ingredients and run until smooth.
- Serve alongside your favorite fruits or paleo cookies!
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.