To whomever came up with the concept of buffalo chicken dip…thank you! In the world we live in, whether you are at a party, celebrating the Super Bowl or enjoying a casual Friday night, you’re bound to come across something “Buffaloed” in the form of wings, pizza, chicken tenders or a buffalo-style burger. Luckily for us paleo folk, we don’t have to miss out on the buffalo world!
By simply going on Pinterest and searching “paleo buffalo”, you will come across endless recipes including buffalo meatballs, buffalo chicken chili, and the infamous buffalo chicken stuffed spaghetti squash. One of my favorites will always be the classic buffalo chicken dip. This recipes comes together in a snap using Tessemae’s Creamy, Primal Kitchen Mayo and some good old Frank’s RedHot. Serve along some some veggies or crunchy plantain chips.
- 2 lbs shredded chicken
- ½ cup paleo mayonnaise
- ½ cup Tessemae’s Creamy Ranch
- ¾ Frank’s RedHot Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350
- Place shredded chicken in casserole dish
- Add mayonnaise, ranch and hot sauce
- Mix well
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until baked through
- I marinated the chicken overnight in avocado oil, garlic powder and salt. I then roasted it in the oven and shredded it.