Nothing beats a juicy and flavorful burger! Although the meat in this burger stands on its own, my favorite way to enjoy a burger is to pile it high with yummy toppings including caramelized onion, avocado and paleo bacon.
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- ¾ tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Mustard Powder
- ½ tsp Chili Powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 1.5 lbs Ground Beef
- Caramelized onions*
- 2 Avocados, sliced
- 8 pieces of cooked paleo bacon
- In a small bowl mix together spices.
- Place ground beef into a large bowl.
- Add spices and mix evenly into meat
- Form meat into 4 patties to form 6 oz burgers.
- Grill patties for about 5-6 minutes per side, or until desired temperature.
- Bottom bun of choice**
- Place burger on bun
- Top with 1 slice bacon, a few slices of avocado and caramelized onion
- Top burger
- Burger goes great along side of roasted sweet potato fries.
*I used one large onion, sliced it and used the bacon grease to caramelize them.
** My plantain bun recipe, paleo bread, sweet potato bun, portobello mushroom bun, or on a bed of lettuce.