Lately I am finding myself in a side dish rut, always grabbing the same veggies and preparing them basically the same way. In the past when this has happened I’ll do a quick Google or Pinterest search to remind myself what is in season and help give a little inspiration to my shopping list. This hearty roasted cauliflower dish offers a punch of flavor that is sure to liven up my weeknight meals.
- 2 lbs cauliflower florets
- 2 cups onion, diced
- ¼ cup + 2 Tbsp avocado oil
- 2 Tbsp smoke paprika
- 1 tbsp dried rosemary
- 3.5 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 400 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place cauliflower and onions in a large bowl.
- Add avocado oil, salt, paprika, rosemary and salt
- Mix to coat the cauliflower evenly.
- Place on baking sheet in a single layer.
- Roast for about 40 minutes tossing halfway through.