I find that some of the best dishes have the most simple and basic ingredients. This simple marinade brings out so much flavor and is a cinch to make! I love to the let steak marinate overnight and then cook it up quick during the week. This can be made under the broiler, a grill pan, or on the grill.
- ¾ cup avocado oil
- 1.5 tsp salt
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1.5 Tbsp dried rosemary
- 2 lbs skirt steak
- Place all marinade ingredients into a large ziplock bag or casserole dish.
- Mix to combine ingredients.
- Add steak and let marinate in the refrigerator overnight
- When ready to cook, turn broiler on high.
- Place steak and remaining marinade onto baking sheet
- Broil about 6 minutes flipping halfway through*
* Be sure to place baking sheet on a lower rack in your oven. The extra marinate in the pan may cause some splattering