This simple egg salad is one of my go-to lunches when I want to change things up from the typical roasted chicken salad. This salad is a trifecta of a combo with ingredients like creamy avocado, crunchy almonds and sweet raisins. I love it because it’s tasty, filling and is easy to throw together for weekday lunch prep. My favorite ways to eat this is over a bed of lettuce, in a paleo tortilla, dipped with grainless chips of simply on it’s own.
- ½ avocado
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 hard boiled eggs, diced
- 1 Tbsp sliced almonds
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened raisins
- Mash avocado in a small bowl.
- Add salt and mix to combine.
- Mixed in diced eggs and coat evenly.
- Sprinkle in dried fruit and sliced almonds.
- Serve over a crispy bed of lettuce or in your favorite paleo tortilla.