This recipe is inspired by a fruit dip from my childhood filled with marshmallow fluff and cream cheese. Along a few other ingredients it was whipped to perfection and served alongside fresh fruit. It’s been years since I have had it and was randomly craving it so I decided I’d try to make it paleo. Yum! I’d day it is better than the original. This paleo approved sweet treat is filled with ingredients like cashew cream, raw honey, cinnamon and coconut milk. Perfect for your next backyard BBQ!
- 1 ½ cups raw cashews soaked for 4 hours. Drain and rinse.
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ⅓ cup raw honey
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Drain cashews and add to food processor. Run until smooth and pasty.
- Add remaining ingredients and run until smooth.
- Serve alongside your favorite fruits or paleo cookies!
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.