This is one of my go-to lunch recipe bases. The combination of sautéed vegetables and seasoned ground turkey makes for a hearty and flavorful meal that is sure to keep you satisfied. My favorite way to eat this is piled on a bed of lettuce and dressed with Tessemae’s Creamy Ranch dressing and a few good dashes of hot sauce. I also enjoy this stuffed into a baked sweet potato or simply on its own.
- 6 cups shredded brussel sprouts
- 11 Tbsp Avocado oil, divided
- 5 tsp Salt, divided
- 5 Cups Riced Broccoli
- 10 oz. Shredded Carrots
- 2 lbs Ground Turkey Breast
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- Heat 3 Tbsp avocado oil in a large saute pan
- Add brussel sprouts and 1½ tsp salt
- Once cooked, remove from pan and add to large bowl
- To the same sautee pan add 3 Tbsp avocado oil
- Add riced broccoli and 1 tsp salt
- Cover to cook through
- Once cooked remove from pan and add to the bowl with the brussel sprouts
- Add 2 Tbsp avocado oil to pan
- Add shredded carrots and ½ tsp salt and cover
- Once cooked remove from pan and add to bowl with brussel sprouts
- Heat 3 Tbsp avocado oil
- Add ground turkey, be sure to break up clumps
- Add cumin, smoked paprika and 2 tsp salt
- Continue to break up clumps as it turkey continues to cook.
- Once cooked combine with sauteed vegetables and mix to evenly combine the ingredients.