When I made sauces I love making a double batch and storing half in my freezer to help weeknight dinners come together in a pinch. This Chimichurri Sauce is one of my freezer staples. Easy to make and adds a tons of flavor to just about anything, especially those simple weeknight dinner that need a little something extra. I love serving it over skirt steak, grilled chicken or fish.
- 1 cup packed fresh parsley
- 1 cup packed fresh cilantro
- ½ cup red onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 Tbsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- ½ cup olive oil
- Combine all ingredients except olive oil into a food processor.
- Pulse until chopped and combined.
- Continue to pulse while streaming in olive oil.
- Serve over your favorite proteins including steak, grilled chicken or fish!