Nothing beats the heat like a cool sweet treat! Especially when its dairy and refined sugar free. This Paleo Vanilla Ice Cream is filled with only the good stuff including creamy coconut milk, sweetened bananas, and dates. I love giving it a good drizzle with almond butter or adding fruit fruit!
- 1- 14oz can full fat coconut milk
- ⅓ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ½ cup seeded dates
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- In a medium saucepan combine the coconut milk, almond milk, dates, and vanilla extract.
- Cook over medium/low heat for about 7 minutes stirring frequently until it begins to simmer and rise in volume.
- Remove from heat and let cool for about 20 minutes.
- Once cooled pour into food processor and add bananas. Run until smooth.
- Pour ice cream into storage container and place in the freezer. Let freeze for about 2-3 hours. Stir every so often to let it evenly freeze.
- Before serving let thaw about 10 minutes.