With school just a week away I am starting to think about easy weeknight dinners that are satisfying and include an easy clean-up. To me thats anything that can be made in one pan on the stove. These Chipotle Chicken Tacos are so simple and have so much flavor including smoked paprika, tomato paste, and coconut aminos. My favorite way to serve this is inside a crisped up some Siete tortilla along with sautéed peppers and onions. I am also waiting for the day to get my hands on the new Siete Cashew Queso so drizzle all over!
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 cups white onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 lb ground chicken breast
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp oregano
- ½ tsp chipotle chili powder
- 6oz tomato paste
- 4 tbsp coconut aminos
- In a large skillet heat avocado oil
- Once hot add onions and ½ tsp salt. Once soft add garlic. Cook until caramelized.
- Add chicken and break up clumps.
- Add ½ tsp salt, smoked paprika, oregano, and chili powder. Mix well into meat.
- Let chicken cook a little and begin to brown
- Add tomato paste and coconut aminos, mix to combine.
- Let continue to simmer until chicken is fully cooked. Add salt to taste (I add about ¼ tsp).
- Siete Grain Free Tortillas or lettuce wraps
- Caramelized peppers and onions
- Guacamole or avocado