With the batches of Jersey Tomatoes dwindling, I am determined to make this simple tomato salad at least one more time! So simple and flavor full with ingredients like fresh Jersey Tomatoes, red onion, celery, oregano, and some good old olive oil.
- 4 medium tomatoes, sliced
- ¼ red onion, sliced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp basil, chopped
- To a medium bowl add sliced tomatoes, red onion, and celery.
- Pour in olive oil and sprink in oregano and salt.
- Gently toss to coat tomatoes evenly.
- Garnish with basil.
- Let flavors marinate in the fridge. Best served cold.