Just because summer officially ends in a few days does not mean you can’t still fire up the grill. These Honey Mustard Chicken Skewers are about as easy as it gets and packs a lot of flavor. I love serving this alongside roasted or baked sweet potatoes, or over a bed of lettuce for lunch. The Honey Mustard Vinaigrette also acts as a great dressing or dipping sauce.
- ¼ cup avocado oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 lbs thin boneless/skinless chicken breasts
Honey Mustard Vinaigrette:
- 3 ½ tbsp Dijon mustard
- 6 tbsp raw honey
- 4 tbsp paleo approved mayonnaise
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup olive oil
- In a ziplock bag or casserole dish combine avocado oil, salt and garlic powder. Add chicken and let marinate overnight or up to two nights.
- To prepare vinaigrette, in a small bowl combine Dijon mustard, raw honey, paleo mayonnaise and salt, mix well. While whisking. slowly pour in olive oil.
- When ready to cook heat grill to medium/high.
- Place chicken on skewers.
- Grill on each side for about 5 to 7 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Place chicken on tray and coat chicken with Honey Mustard Vinaigrette.
- Serve and enjoy! Use any leftover vinaigrette as extra dipping sauce.