I could eat sweet potatoes 3 times a day, 7 days a week and not get tired of them. I love them in all shapes in forms, but my favorite is roasted in the oven until browned with a slight crunch. By cooking them on a baking rack, the potatoes cook and crisp more evenly in a shorter amount of time. I love serving these alongside a juicy burger or carnitas!
- 4 large sweet potatoes
- ⅓ cup avocado oil
- 2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and place a baking rack on top.
- Cut potatoes into wedge and place in a large bowl.
- Add oil and salt to the bowl and mix to coat potatoes evenly.
- Lay potatoes in a single layer on the baking rack.
- Roast for about 30 minutes flipping halfway through.
- On the middle wrack in your oven, broil for an additional 1-2 minutes or until beginning to crisp.
- Serve and enjoy!