This filling three in one veggie combo is packed full of flavor and probably the quickest “risotto” you will every make. I love making a big batch of this for dinner and using leftovers along side eggs or mixed into shredded chicken for lunch.
- 3 tbsp ghee, divided
- 1 large Vidalia onion, sliced
- Sliced cremini mushrooms
- 12oz Asparagus, chopped
- 12oz cauliflower, riced
- ¾ cup chicken stock
- In a large saucepan heat ghee.
- Once hot add onion and ½ salt. Cook until soft.
- Add minced garlic and cook until caramelized.
- Add 1 tbsp ghee, mushrooms, asparagus and ½ tsp salt. Cook until soft and browning.
- Add riced cauliflower and ¾ cup chicken stock.
- Mix to combine. Add ¼ tsp salt and allow to simmer a few minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!