As a lover of all things pumpkin spice, this recipe is like hitting the jackpot. This rich and creamy Paleo Pumpkin Spice Almond Milk is loaded with all the signature fall flavors and sweetened with dates. I love using this milk as a base for pumpkin spice matcha lattes with a big scoop of Vital Proteins collagen. Best part is, by making it homemade I don’t have to worry about it being a seasonal limited addition. I have a feeling I’ll be sipping this throughout the year!
- 1½ cups raw almonds
- 4½ cups filtered water + 2 cup for soaking
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup pitted dates (about 21 dates)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp allspice
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ginger
- ¼ tsp cloves
- Place almonds in a bowl and cover with 2 cups filtered water. Let soak overnight.
- Drain and rinse almonds.
- Place rinsed almonds into a high powered blender.
- Add 4½ cups filtered water, pumpkin puree, vanilla extract, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, nutmeg, allspice and dates and blend until white and frothy.
- Using a nut bag, strain milk from almond pulp. Be sure to squeeze all the liquid out. Reserve pulp for separate recipe.
- Pour into an airtight container,
- Store in the fridge up tp 4-5 days.
- Nature separation may occur, stir before serving.