During the holiday season, I love having little snacks on hand like spiced nuts to put out when people stop over or to include on my antipasto platter when hosting our Christmas party. These Rosemary and Garlic Spiced Nuts are packed with flavor and roasted to perfection.
- 3 cups raw nuts ( I use one cup each of almonds, cashews, and pecans)
- ¼ cup fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp ghee, melted
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place nuts in a medium bowl.
- In a small bowl combine rosemary, garlic, salt, melted ghee, and avocado oil, mix well.
- Pour over nuts and coat evenly.
- Lay nuts in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Roast for about 3 -40 minutes, until starting to brown. Toss at least four times to allow for evenly roasting and prevent burning.
- Let cool on baking sheet to crisp.
- Store in airtight container.