This Christmas season I’ve had fun recreating my family’s holiday favorites to be paleo. This Honey and Spice Ham Glaze is filled with the classic flavors without all the added sugar and is so easy to make!
- 2 tbsp ghee
- ¾ cup raw honey
- ½ cup dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- In a medium saucepan heat ghee.
- Once melted add in remaining ingredients.
- Let boil about 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and set aside to cool and thicken.
- If prepping ahead of time, store in the fridge until ready to use.