These Fudgy Paleo Brownies are chewy, fudgy and oh so chocolatey! The perfect treat for your Valentine, shared with friends or snuggled up on the couch with your favorite movie. Who doesn’t love a brownie?
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¾ cup cacao powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup refined coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup creamy salted almond butter
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven and line an 8×8 baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl combine almond flour, cacao powder, baking powder, and salt, mix to combine.
- In a separate medium bowl combine vanilla extract, coconut oil, almond butter, and eggs. Mix well.
- In batched of three add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Mix to combine.
- Spread batter into the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for about 25 minutes until center is set.
- Let cool in the pan before slicing.