This Sausage and Roasted Baby Potato Hash is perfect for your weekend brunch or is great for meal prepping and having throughout the week. It’s as simple as roasting baby potatoes, caramelizing onions and browning up sausage along with some spices. It’s also paleo and Whole30 approved!
- 2lbs baby Yukon Potatoes
- ⅓ cup + 2 tbsp Avocado oil, divided
- 1½ tsp salt, divided
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 4 cups diced whites onion, divided
- 2lb sausage, removed from casing
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl add potatoes, 2 cups diced onion, ⅓ cup avocado oil, 1 tsp salt, onion powder, and garlic powder. Mix to coat potatoes.
- Lay potatoes in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake for about 60 minutes, tossing every 20 minutes.
- While potatoes are roasting heat a saute pan over medium heat. Add 2 tbsp avocado oil.
- Once hot add two cups diced onion and ½ salt, cook till caramelized.
- Add sausage and break up clumps.
- Cook until fully browned and cooked. Remove from heat.
- Once potatoes are cooked remove from oven and use a glass to slightly flatten each potato.
- Add potatoes to pan with sausage and mix to combine.
- Serve and enjoy!