I would say that nut butters are definitely one of my whole foods weaknesses-I just love the stuff! It is one of my go-to snacks options paired with a banana, in a smoothie, or my personal favorite- on a spoon!
I’ll be honest, I try using portion control with my measuring spoons, but before I know it, I am eating right out of the jar. Knowing that, I will really have tap into some serious will power with this recipe in the house. Its crunchy and flavorful with just the right amount of sweetness!
- 3 cups lightly salted roasted cashews
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp raw honey, melted
- Place cashews in food processor and chop.
- While the machine is running, add in vanilla extract and melted raw honey, continue to blend.
- Allow the machine to continue to run until creamy and becoming smooth. This could take about 15-20 minutes. Scrap down and pulse out lumps as needed.
- Add a pinch of salt while blending if you are using unsalted nuts or prefer a saltier flavor.