Celebrate Taco Tuesday with this Mexican Caulirice recipe filled with all the fresh flavors of cilantro, lime and avocado. This side dish is both paleo and Whole30 approved and comes together in a snap!
- 3 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 cups white onion diced,
- 1½ tsp salt, divided
- 1- 14oz can diced tomatoes
- 2lbs riced cauliflower
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp chipotle chili powder
- ½ lime, juiced
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- ½ avocado, diced
- 4 tbsp tomato paste
- In a large saute pan heat avocado oil.
- Once hot add onions and ½ tsp salt.
- Once onions are caramelized add diced tomato and cook about 5 minutes
- Add rice cauliflower, cumin, smoked paprika, chili powder ½ tsp salt and lime juice.
- Cover and cook about 6 minutes until cauliflower is cooked through.
- Add in ½ tsp salt and tomato paste. Mix well to combine.
- Stir in cilantro and diced avocado.
- Serve and enjoy!