Celebrate Taco Tuesday with my Taco Salad with Chipotle Lime Avocado Dressing, both paleo and Whole30 compliant! This salad combines two recipes that I never get tired of, my Spicy Taco Meat and my Chipotle Lime Avocado Dressing. This hearty salad packs a ton of flavor including creamy avocado, chipotle chili powder, fresh cilantro and zesty lime. I also love adding a few paleo chips for an extra crunch!
Chipotle Lime Avocado Dressing
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 tsp chipotle chili powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ juice of a lime
- ¼ cup cilantro
- ¼ cup avocado oil
- Combine all ingredients into a food processor except avocado oil.
- Run until creamy and smooth, drizzle in avocado oil while the processor is running.
Salad Assembly Suggestion
- Crisp iceberg or romaine lettuce
- Spicy Taco Meat
- Caramelized peppers and onions
- Plantain chips
- Sliced olives
- Diced Avocado
- Cilantro Lime Avocado Dressing
- Layer lettuce, spicy taco meat, sauteed peppers, onions, olives, diced avocado and plantain chips.
- Drizzle over Avocado Chipotle Lime Dressing.
- Toss and enjoy!